- Hemodent™ effectively stops minor gingival bleeding.
- It contains no epinephrine to help avoid cardiac reactions.
- Hemodent is stable and offers a long shelf life.
- Recommended to arrest bleeding during crown preparations, before impression taking, placing fillings, cement bases, or cementing inlays or crowns; also after minor surgery, curettage, gingivectomies, gingivoplastys and deep scaling.
Premier Hemodent Liquid - Premier
See other products by Premier Dental
Buy 2 40cc bottles, get 1 pack of Knit-Pak cord free
Buffered Aluminum Chloride Epinephrine-Free Hemostatic Liquid. Hemodent™ effectively stops minor gingival bleeding. It contains no epinephrine to help avoid cardiac reactions. Hemodent is stable and offers a long shelf life.
To redeem free goods offer, fax, email, or mail invoice with proof of purchase to:
Premier Redemption Center
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
F: (888)627-6160 firstname.lastname@example.org
Offers valid 7/1/14 through 9/30/14 unless otherwise noted. Redeem by 10/17/14. May not be combined with other offers. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Premier Hemodent Liquid – Premier
Premier Hemodent Liquid prevents minor gingival bleeding effectively. It is highly recommended during crown preparations, cementing inlays, placing fillings, before taking impression. It is also used after minor surgery, gingivoplastys, deep scaling and gingivectomies. You can order for two 40cc bottles of Hemodent and get 1 pack of Knit-Pak cord free. It takes about 2 minutes to achieve hemostasis and help the dentist to capture the detail around the margin that they must have.
Features of Premier Hemodent Liquid
- Stops minor gingival bleeding. Effectively
- Contains no epinephrine to prevent cardiac reactions.
- Has a longer shelf life and is a stable product
- Buffered aluminum chloride without epinephrine
- Contains 15% aluminum chloride
Premier Hemodent Liquid is available in 10cc, 20 cc and 40 cc. The formula is infused in a clay matrix and applied directly into the sulcus with a disposable syringe. The aluminum chloride produces an astringent effect without irritating the surrounding tissue. A successful soft-tissue management is very essential in most restorative procedures. The product is regularly used among dental practices all over the world. There is negligible tissue trauma and a dramatic rise in patient comfort.