- Hemodent™ effectively stops minor gingival bleeding.
- It contains no epinephrine to help avoid cardiac reactions.
- Hemodent is stable and offers a long shelf life.
- Recommended to arrest bleeding during crown preparations, before impression taking, placing fillings, cement bases, or cementing inlays or crowns; also after minor surgery, curettage, gingivectomies, gingivoplastys and deep scaling.
Premier Hemodent Liquid - Premier
See other products by Premier Dental
Buy 2 40cc bottles, get 1 pack of Knit-Pak cord free (size 00 sent unless otherwise requested).
To redeem free goods offer, fax, mail or email invoice with proof of purchase to:
Premier Redemption Center
Box 640 Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
F: (888) 627-6160
Offers valid 10/1/13 through 12/31/13 unless otherwise noted. Request for free goods must be received at Premier by 1/15/14. May not be combined with other offers. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Premier Hemodent Liquid – Premier
Premier Hemodent Liquid prevents minor gingival bleeding effectively. It is highly recommended during crown preparations, cementing inlays, placing fillings, before taking impression. It is also used after minor surgery, gingivoplastys, deep scaling and gingivectomies. You can order for two 40cc bottles of Hemodent and get 1 pack of Knit-Pak cord free. It takes about 2 minutes to achieve hemostasis and help the dentist to capture the detail around the margin that they must have.
Features of Premier Hemodent Liquid
- Stops minor gingival bleeding. Effectively
- Contains no epinephrine to prevent cardiac reactions.
- Has a longer shelf life and is a stable product
- Buffered aluminum chloride without epinephrine
- Contains 15% aluminum chloride
Premier Hemodent Liquid is available in 10cc, 20 cc and 40 cc. The formula is infused in a clay matrix and applied directly into the sulcus with a disposable syringe. The aluminum chloride produces an astringent effect without irritating the surrounding tissue. A successful soft-tissue management is very essential in most restorative procedures. The product is regularly used among dental practices all over the world. There is negligible tissue trauma and a dramatic rise in patient comfort.